Nicolas Feuillatte is renown for it's well-priced, quality Champagnes that can put some of the big boys NVs to shame, and this one of no different. Lovely stone fruit, apple and ripe pear scents decorate the nose, along with toasted croissants and soft spices. The palate is lighter-bodied and quite dainty, with yellow peach and lemon citrus flavours, touches of earthy savouriness, a fine bubble, a touch creaminess to the mouthfeel, and a bright, crunchy, dry finish. Just the thing for a salmon terrine.
Quintessential Nicolas Feuillatte style. A delicate, structured and fruity Champagne, offering boundless elegance and finesse.
Pale yellow with silver tinges, brilliant and crystalclear revealing a persistent ribbon of delicate bubbles. Initially restrained, fresh white fruit aromas of apple, pear and peach intermingle with curry and turmeric spices. As the bouquet becomes more expressive, ripe fruit notes jostle for position. Clean on the attack, elegant and complex, a delicate bead imparts freshness on the finish. As an aperitif, best served at 7 - 8°C. With food, best served at 10 - 12°C.
Awards and Accolades
- Gold medal – Vinalies China 2013
- Silver medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013
- Silver medal – Vinalies Internationales 2013
- Gold medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2010
- « Top value Champagne » 92/100 – Wine Spectator 2011
- « Wine of the year 2010/2011 » - World Association Wine & Spirits Writers & Journalists
- Silver medal – International Wine & Spirit Competition 2012
- Bronze medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2012