Dominique Portet Estate Yarra Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2020 - 12 Bottles

Availability: In stock

Over 2 sold
Pretty Good

70% of this Sauv Blanc was fermented in stainless steel and the remaining 30% in French oak barrels, followed by malolactic fermentation. Poured into a glass, it flaunts a medium-yellow colour. A whiff of the wine reveals lime zest, white stone fruits, white blossom, honeycomb and dry grass aromas. All these fragrances are mirrored on a light palate with creamy flavours. Limey acidity further complements the drink providing stone fruit, citrus and wet stones characters, that eventually culminate in a balanced finish. Relish this lovely wine with oysters, fried chicken or grilled shrimp.

$28.33 per bottle $340.00 for 12 bottles
$ 340.00

WINERY INFORMATION

Dominique Portet launched a winery in his name, in the year 2000. Presently, tenth-generation winemaker, Ben Porter, heads the winemaking team. The company is located in Coldstream, Yarra Valley, that the owner found similar to his native Bordeaux region in France. The brand’s label, designed by famous Greek jeweller Ilias Lalaounis, represents strength, grace and purity of line.

TASTING NOTES

70% of this Sauv Blanc was fermented in stainless steel and the remaining 30% in French oak barrels, followed by malolactic fermentation. Poured into a glass, it flaunts a medium-yellow colour. A whiff of the wine reveals lime zest, white stone fruits, white blossom, honeycomb and dry grass aromas. All these fragrances are mirrored on a light palate with creamy flavours. Limey acidity further complements the drink providing stone fruit, citrus and wet stones characters, that eventually culminate in a balanced finish. Relish this lovely wine with oysters, fried chicken or grilled shrimp.

More Information
Alcohol 13%
Price per Bottle $28.33
Region Yarra Valley
Varieties Sauvignon Blanc
Vintage 2020*
VIP Exclusive No
Brand Dominique Portet Wines
Vintage Note *Vintage may vary. Every effort is made to ensure the current vintage is displayed, however variations can occur.
This wine will take extra 3 days for delivery.