Rebellion Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - 12 Bottles

Availability: Out of stock

Over 109 sold
Pretty Good

The grapes for Rebellion Sauvignon Blanc were picked from the Gower vineyard in Lenswood, Adelaide Hills. 10% of the fruit was whole-bunch fermented in barrel for a month, and the remaining 90% was fermented in stainless steel. The result was a beautiful pale straw coloured wine, with the nose offering bright grassy and mineral notes in addition to elements of exotic fruit salad. On the palate, the wine is very fresh and full flavoured with passionfruit and green pepper flavours fusing with fine acid. It makes for a very good aperitif, and also pairs excellently with seafood and salads.

$19.99 $6.99 per bottle
Save $156
$83.89 for 12 bottles
$ 34.97

TASTING NOTES

The grapes for Rebellion Sauvignon Blanc were picked from the Gower vineyard in Lenswood, Adelaide Hills. 10% of the fruit was whole-bunch fermented in barrel for a month, and the remaining 90% was fermented in stainless steel. The result was a beautiful pale straw coloured wine, with the nose offering bright grassy and mineral notes in addition to elements of exotic fruit salad. On the palate, the wine is very fresh and full flavoured with passionfruit and green pepper flavours fusing with fine acid. It makes for a very good aperitif, and also pairs excellently with seafood and salads.

More Information
Alcohol 10% - 15%
Region Adelaide Hills
Varieties Sauvignon Blanc
Vintage 2015*
VIP Exclusive No
Brand Rebellion Wines
Vintage Note *Vintage may vary. Every effort is made to ensure the current vintage is displayed, however variations can occur.
EXPERT REVIEWS