Cabernet Blends Wines
Items 1-18 of 75
- Domaine A Stoney Vineyard Cabernet 2017 Tasmania - 12 Bottles$37.00 $32.00Save$384.00 for 12 bottles
- Domaine A Petit a Cabernet Blend 2015 Tasmania - 12 Bottles$43.00 $38.00Save$456.00 for 12 bottles
- Fermoy Estate Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2018 - 12 Bottles$27.00 $24.30Save$291.60 for 12 bottles
- Singlefile Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2020 Great Southern - 12 Bottles$25.00 $23.00Save$276.00 for 12 bottles
- Woodlands Cabernet Merlot Malbec 2017 Margaret River - 12 Bottles$65.00 $63.00Save$756.00 for 12 bottles
- Bethany First Village Cabernet Merlot 2018 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$21.67 $20.00Save$240.00 for 12 bottles
- Wirra Wirra Vineyards Church Block Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot 2019 McLaren Vale 375ml - 12 Bottles$13.50 $12.42Save$149.00 for 12 bottles
- Tim Adams Cabernet Malbec 2017 Clare Valley - 6 Bottles$26.00 $24.37Save$146.19 for 6 bottles
- Gaelic Cemetery Vineyard Premium Cabernet Malbec 2014 Clare Valley - 6 Bottles$45.00 $270.00 for 6 bottles
- Silkwood Estate The Walcott Malbec 2018 Pemberton - 12 Bottles$24.00 $288.00 for 12 bottles
- Fraser Gallop Estate Cabernet Merlot 2019 Margaret River - 12 Bottles$24.00 $288.00 for 12 bottles
- Penley Estate Timbrell Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot 2019 Coonawarra - 12 Bottles$25.00 $300.00 for 12 bottles
- West Cape Howe Regional Hannah's Hill Cabernet Malbec 2019 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$19.16 $229.88 for 12 bottles
- West Cape Howe Cape To Cape Cabernet Merlot 2019 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$16.62 $199.40 for 12 bottles
- Lake Breeze Arthur’s Reserve Langhorne Creek Cabernet Petit Verdot 2019 - 6 Bottles$49.67 $298.00 for 6 bottles
- Redman Cabernet Merlot 2018 Coonawarra - 6 Bottles$36.00 $216.00 for 6 bottles
- d'Arenberg Artisans The Galvo Garage Cabernet Blend 2017 McLaren Vale - 6 Bottles$33.33 $200.00 for 6 bottles
Buy Cabernet Blends Wines Online
Cabernet Sauvignon is one of Australia’s most loved red grape varietals. Its complexity and dense structure is what makes it so appealing to wine enthusiasts. When the idea of blending Cabernet Sauvignon with other grape varieties came along, people were curious to try out how their favourite wine would taste blended with other grapes. Over the years, some of the most popular Cabernet blends that have appeased Australians are – Cabernet, Shiraz and Merlot; Cabernet, Malbec, Shiraz and Merlot; Cabernet with Petit Verdot; and Cabernet with Rose.
Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot are the perfect companions to each other. Both of them being beloved red grape varieties throughout the world, Cabernet Merlot blends have become widely popular across the globe. The identifying traits of Cabernet Merlot red wines are their distinction and breeding. Leading wine producers have deduced that an ideal blend of Cabernet Merlot includes about 70% of Cabernet Sauvignon grapes and 30% Merlot. This magnificent blend displays a deep purplish colour, with aromas of dark plum, chocolate and violets flowing from the nose.
Shiraz is another red grape variety that acts as an ideal partner for Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. Debuting in Australia in the mid-20th century, Cabernet Shiraz wines rapidly earned a reputation for themselves in the Australian wine market. Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz seem to blend seamlessly with each other, with the vibrant and juicy Shiraz mellowing down the dark and dense characters of Cabernet Sauvignon, filling up the ‘doughnut hole’ missing in the mid-palate of Cabernet Sauvignon wines. Cabernet Shiraz wines have received recognition world over, being called the ‘Great Australian Red Blend’.
Cabernet – Petit Verdot
Although both Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot originated in France, their blend is rarely manufactured there. Petit Verdot is a delicate and vibrant red grape variety portraying blissful aromas, rich and lively flavours, and an elegant and lush palate. Cabernet Sauvignon on the other hand, is a complex and bold wine featuring dark berry flavours. When both these varieties are blended together, it creates a harmonious mix of flavour, character and finesse that pairs fantastically with beef stews, meatloaf and heavy steaks. To get your daily fix of exquisite and flavoursome Cabernet blends, buy Cabernet blends wines online only from Just Wines, and you will not be disappointed!