Medium Alcohol Red Wines
- H&L Sands of Time McLaren Vale Shiraz 2017 - 12 Bottles$40.00 $480.00 for 12 bottles
- Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir 2019 Marlborough - 6 Bottles$66.67 $400.00 for 6 bottles
- Cape Mentelle Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Margaret River - 6 Bottles$130.00 $780.00 for 6 bottles
- Royal Star BIN88 South Australia Merlot 2019 - 12 Bottles$20.00 $5.99Save$71.88 for 12 bottles
- Royal Star BIN85 South Australia Shiraz 2019 - 12 Bottles$20.00 $6.49Save$77.88 for 12 bottles
- Whispering Lizard Estate Western Australia Cabernet 2011 - 12 Bottles$18.00$216.00 for 12 bottles
Most of the wines produced in Australia have alcohol percentage levels of 10-15% by volume. Medium alcohol red wines are categorized here to help visitors in easy selection. Our wine inventory is made up of wines from all types of wineries in Australia, be it large or boutique wineries.
To further determine the exact percentage of alcohol present in a wine, you need to click on the wine and check its description. Popular red wine varieties, such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Merlot and even the not-so-popular ones, such as Tempranillo, Petit Verdot and others, are all available here. You can also find red wine blends in this category of medium alcohol vintages. Occasional offers and discounts are also offered on these wines, which gives you the opportunity to buy these wines at cheap prices.