Petit Verdot Wines
- Kingston Echelon Petit Verdot 2012 Riverland - 12 Bottles$29.00 $25.00Save$300.00 for 12 bottles
- Topper's Mountain 'Petit' Manseng 2017 New England - 6 Bottles$35.00 $210.00 for 6 bottles
- Bellarmine Petit Verdot 2016 Pemberton - 6 Bottles$29.00 $174.00 for 6 bottles
- James Estate Hunter Valley Petit Verdot 2017 - 12 Bottles$20.00$240.00 for 12 bottles
- Nugan Estate Winemakers Gold Label Reserve King Valley Petit Verdot 2012 - 12 Bottles$15.99 $8.25Save$98.99 for 12 bottles
- 1847 Home Block Petit Verdot 2013 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$60.00 $360.00 for 6 bottles
Originated in Bordeaux, Petit Verdot is a full-bodied red wine. Highly desirable as a blending grape in red Bordeaux blends owing to its plentiful colour, tannin and floral aromas of violet. It is a bold wine which makes it a common addition to most wine blends. Rarely produced as a single varietal wine, some experimental and daring winemakers in Australia, Chile, Spain, California and Washington State have done wonders with it. Petit Verdot grape variety grows well in Australia’s warm climate, especially in Queensland, the Barossa Valley, and South Australia. As a varietal wine, the Petit Verdot made in Australia has a lighter-bodied style, with notes of blueberry and black raspberry.