- Deakin Azahara Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir NV Murray Darling 200ml - 24 Bottles$6.00 $5.49Save$131.76 for 24 bottles
- Deakin Estate Murray Darling Shiraz 2021 187ml - 24 Bottles$3.50 $84.00 for 24 bottles
- Trentham Estate Brut Piccolo’s NV Murray Darling 200ml- 24 Bottles$5.50 $132.00 for 24 bottles
- De Bortoli Emeri Chardonnay Pinot Noir NV Griffith 200ml - 24 Bottles$4.50 $108.00 for 24 bottles
- Deakin Estate Chardonnay 2020 Murray Darling 187ml - 24 Bottles$3.96 $3.27Save$78.48 for 24 bottles
Buy Big Rivers Wines Online
Big Rivers wine zone covers the southwestern corner of New South Wales and some parts of northwestern Victoria. The name of the zone is a reference to the famous rivers Murray and Darling, and the lesser-known Lachlan and Murrumbidgee rivers.
Big Rivers zone experiences continental climate - mainly hot and dry with lower rainfalls. This type of climate compensates Big Rivers for very low fungal infections or any other crop disease. Chardonnay, Semillon, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon are the major grape yields of this zone.
Region wise, Big Rivers covers wine regions of Murray Darling, Perricoota, Riverina and Swan Hill.