- Pepper Tree Limited Release Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 Wrattonbully - 12 Bottles$40.00 $24.92Save$299.00 for 12 bottles
- Pepper Tree Limited Release Black Label Ripasso Merlot NV Wrattonbully - 12 Bottles$35.00 $20.83Save$250.00 for 12 bottles
- Pepper Tree Elderslee Road Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Wrattonbully - 12 Bottles$50.00 $45.00Save$540.00 for 12 bottles
- Bellwether The Ant Series Shiraz 2015 Wrattonbully - 12 Bottles$28.00 $336.00 for 12 bottles
- Bellwether The Ant Series Wrattonbully Tempranillo 2020 - 12 Bottles$27.50 $330.00 for 12 bottles
- Yalumba Distinguished Sites FSW 8B Botrytis Viognier 2019 Wrattonbully 375ml - 12 Bottles$27.00 $324.00 for 12 bottles
- Smith and Hooper Wrattonbully Pinot Grigio 2021 - 12 Bottles$19.00 $228.00 for 12 bottles
Buy Wrattonbully Wines Online
Located in South Australia's south-east, the Wrattonbully wine region lies over several ranges in the area surrounding Naracoorte. It is a region of the ancient World Heritage-listed geology and also has been chosen to establish as a successful wine region for its outstanding viticultural attributes. Though the first vines were planted in the region in the 1960s, the region only got noticed for its excellent, mineral-rich red terra rossa soils and elevated sites in the 1990s.
Wrattonbully’s inland maritime climate with apt growing season rainfall has proven its suitability for producing premium wine grape varieties. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz, and Tempranillo are the top varieties currently grown in Wrattonbully. Wrattonbully wines of these grape varieties, especially Tempranillo wines, are highly regarded for their elegance and complexity.