- Greystone Sauvignon Blanc 2019 Waipara - 12 Bottles$26.67 $320.00 for 12 bottles
- Waipara Wai Waipara Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2013 - 12 Bottles$6.58$79.00 for 12 bottles
- Waipara Wai Waipara Valley Pinot Gris 2013 - 12 Bottles$11.90$142.80 for 12 bottles
- Thistle Ridge Block 2 Waipara Pinot Gris 2012 - 12 Bottles$18.00$216.00 for 12 bottles
- Thistle Ridge Waipara Sauvignon Blanc 2014 - 6 Bottles$15.00$90.00 for 6 bottles
- Thistle Ridge Waipara Sauvignon Blanc 2013 - 12 Bottles$23.99$287.88 for 12 bottles
Buy Waipara Wines Online
Waipara Valley is an exciting and fastest-growing subregion to the North Canterbury wine region of New Zealand. It is the coolest little wine region in the country with 74 vineyards, 31 wineries, and 10 cellar doors. Soils here are gravels and clays. The protection provided by surrounding Teviotdale hills keeps this region slightly warmer than the rest of Canterbury. The region is best known for intensely spicy and rich Pinot Noirs, Rieslings, and other aromatic varieties such as Pinot Gris and Gewurztraminer. Also, the Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay wines of Waipara have their own terroir specific flavours.