- The Escarpment Kiwa Pinot Noir 2019 Martinborough - 6 Bottles$69.00 $414.00 for 6 bottles
- The Escarpment Te Rehua Pinot Noir 2019 Martinborough - 6 Bottles$69.00 $414.00 for 6 bottles
- The Escarpment Kupe Pinot Noir 2019 Martinborough - 6 Bottles$89.00 $534.00 for 6 bottles
- The Escarpment Pahi Pinot Noir 2016 Martinborough - 6 Bottles$69.00 $414.00 for 6 bottles
- Craggy Prestige Collection Pinot Noir Aroha 2016 Martinborough - 6 Bottles$120.00 $720.00 for 6 bottles
Buy Wairarapa Wines Online
In Maori, the word 'Wairarapa' refers to glistening waters. With just 3% of New Zealand's land under vines, Wairarapa is a compact yet diverse wine region and home to numerous boutique wineries. These wine producers cultivate a range of grape varieties used for crafting wines of exceptional quality. Wairarapa Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and aromatics are standout wines from the region. The region is also hailed for its stylish Chardonnay, Syrah and dessert wines. Sheltered by the Tararua Ranges, Wairarapa is a land silt loam soil over free-draining gravels and observes a semi-maritime climate. The three main sub-regions in the area, Martinborough, Gladstone and Masterton, share a similar climate and soil structures. Despite showing similarity in weather and climatic conditions, these regions offer wines with subtle differences in character and a palate to explore.