- Brokenwood Beechworth Pinot Noir 2021 375ml - 12 Bottles$18.00 $216.00 for 12 bottles
- Brokenwood Semillon 2021 Hunter Valley 375ml - 12 Bottles$15.00 $180.00 for 12 bottles
- Brokenwood Pinot Gris 2020 Beechworth - 12 Bottles$28.25 $339.00 for 12 bottles
- Brokenwood Semillon 2021 Hunter Valley - 12 Bottles$28.25 $339.00 for 12 bottles
- Brokenwood Partners Blend New South Wales Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2013 - 12 Bottles$22.83$273.96 for 12 bottles
Established in 1970, Brokenwood Wines has evolved from a weekend venture for self-professed hobby winemakers into one of Australia’s most reputable wine labels. Brokenwood was founded by a trio of Sydney-based solicitors, Tony Albert, John Beeston and James Halliday, who paid a then-record price of $970 per acre for a 10-acre block in the foothills of the Brokenback Ranges. The original block was destined to be a cricket ground for the local community but was instead planted with Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz.