Magpie Estate Wines
- Magpie Estate Smalltown Vineyards The Black Craft Barossa Valley Shiraz 2020 - 12 Bottles$21.25 $255.00 for 12 bottles
- Magpie Estate Wit and Shanker Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$26.75 $321.00 for 12 bottles
- Magpie Estate The Schnell Shiraz Grenache 2017 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$21.25 $255.00 for 12 bottles
- Magpie Estate The Sack Shiraz 2017 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$28.33 $340.00 for 12 bottles
- Magpie Estate The Smalltown Shiraz 2019 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$21.00 $252.00 for 12 bottles
This is a partnership between Barossa Valley winemaker, Rolf Binder and UK wine merchant, Noel Young. Established in 1993 when Mourvèdre and Grenache were largely forgotten varieties, these two Rhône-philes have adapted that great larrikin of the Australian sky – the magpie – as their mascot. Driven by the desire to highlight the Barossa Valley’s rich resources of Rhône Valley varieties and to have a good laugh along the way, Magpie Estate claims Mourvèdre, Grenache and Shiraz as its own. The pair create a range of superbly crafted varietals and blends that collectively represent the many personalities and expressions of these three noble varieties in the Barossa.