Salomon Estate Wines
- Salomon Estate Alttus Shiraz 2013 South Australia - 12 Bottles$99.00 $1,188.00 for 12 bottles
- Salomon Estate Finniss River Shiraz 2017 South Australia - 12 Bottles$34.00 $408.00 for 12 bottles
- Salomon Estate Finniss River Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 South Australia - 12 Bottles$30.00 $360.00 for 12 bottles
- Salomon Estate The Verve Free Red Mataro 2016 Fleurieu Peninsula - 12 Bottles$28.00 $336.00 for 12 bottles
- Salomon Estate Wildflower Syrah 2018 South Australia - 12 Bottles$25.00 $300.00 for 12 bottles
Salomon Estate bottles elegant Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. Atop the rolling hills of the Finniss River winegrowing area the grapes ripen in an idyllic microclimate. Finniss River extends along the southeast sholder of the Adelaide Hills, part of the Fleurieu Peninsula. Salomon Estate wines mirror the unique qualities of this landscape: you can feel the midday sun in their fruits and the chilled air of the nearby Southern Ocean in their acids. These exceptional wines reflect the fruit of Australia with a European approach to winemaking. Bert, Gertrud, Fay Marie and young Bert Salomon bridge the old and the new wine world. Harvesting twice a year they commute between Finniss River/Australia and their famous white wine estate Salomon Undhof – Austria, which they manage in the eighth generation.