- Teusner The MC Sparkling Shiraz 2013 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$52.50 $315.00 for 6 bottles
- Teusner Albert Shiraz 2018 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$52.50 $315.00 for 6 bottles
- Teusner Avatar Grenache Shiraz Mataro 2019 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$33.33 $200.00 for 6 bottles
- Teusner Joshua Grenache Mataro Shiraz 2019 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$31.67 $190.00 for 6 bottles
- Teusner Gabrielle Aged Semillon 2012 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$35.00 $210.00 for 6 bottles
- Teusner The Dog Strangler Mataro 2019 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$31.67 $190.00 for 6 bottles
Buy Wines of Teusner Winery
Established in 2001, Teusner winery is a partnership between Kym Teusner and Michael Page. Conceptualised on a France trip, the winery gained momentum when both stepped-up and paid a huge amount to stop the removal of 85-year old Grenache vines planted in Barossa. The duo is determined to protect very old, dry-grown, low-yielding Barossa vines, especially Grenache, Mataro and Shiraz. This new wave of winemakers has helped Teusner to develop its own expressive range of righteous wines from old Barossa vines. Winemaking at Teusner Wines is powered by the people ensuring the right colour, flavour, aroma and structure of the wine. This way, the honest flavours found in old Barossa vineyards take centre stage in the Teusner wines.