Yalumba Family Vignerons C. 1849 Wines
- Yalumba Vine Vale Grenache 2019 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$32.00 $192.00 for 6 bottles
- Yalumba Individuals Galway Vintage Shiraz 2019 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$19.67 $236.00 for 12 bottles
- Yalumba Distinguished Sites Steeple Vineyard Shiraz 2016 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$69.00 $414.00 for 6 bottles
- Yalumba Distinguished Sites Paradox Shiraz 2017 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$45.00 $270.00 for 6 bottles
- Yalumba Rare & Fine Collection The Octavius Shiraz 2016 Barossa Valley 1.5l - 6 Bottles$399.00 $2,394.00 for 6 bottles
Yalumba, founded in 1849 by Samuel Smith, is Australia's most historic family-owned winery. The winery, a landmark property in Barossa, is known by its remarkable clock tower and for producing rare and fine South Australian wines. Yalumba's artisanal approach to winemaking and sustainable viticulture practices have gained it a reputation of excellence over five generations. From releasing rare and fine wine The Calet Cabernet Shiraz, to championing new varieties like Tempranillo and Viognier, Yalumba is never afraid to break new ground for the contemporary Australian palate.