Jackson Estate Wines
- Jackson Estate Vintage Widow Pinot Noir 2017 Marlborough - 12 Bottles$34.99 $31.64Save$379.64 for 12 bottles
- Jackson Estate Grey Ghost Sauvignon Blanc 2016 Marlborough - 6 Bottles$28.99 $173.94 for 6 bottles
- Jackson Estate Gum Emperor Pinot Noir 2013 Marlborough - 6 Bottles$58.00 $348.00 for 6 bottles
- Jackson Estate Shelter Belt Chardonnay 2017 Marlborough - 12 Bottles$21.99 $263.88 for 12 bottles
- Jackson Estate Marlborough Pinot Noir 2013 - 6 Bottles$20.90$125.40 for 6 bottles
- Jackson Estate Stich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2013 - 6 Bottles$18.49$110.94 for 6 bottles
Our Homestead vineyard is named after the original site settled in 1855 by Adam Jackson, now named Jacksons Road where the original Homestead still resides. This is Jackson Estates oldest vineyard and is planted with Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling and Pinot Noir. This land has been sustainably farmed by the Jackson family for five generations. Fruit from this vineyard delivers intense notes of stone fruit, white melon and tropical characters. The combination of mature vines with the stony free draining silt loam soils have been the foundations for the elegant textural wine style that Jackson Estate is best known for.