Schild Estate Wines
- Schild Cellar Reserve Pramie Shiraz 2019 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$50.00 $41.00Save$246.00 for 6 bottles
- Schild Family Estate Moscato 2015 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$17.92 $215.00 for 12 bottles
- Schild Estate Ben Reserve Shiraz 2017 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$35.83 $215.00 for 6 bottles
- Schild Estate Cellar Reserve Alma Chardonnay 2020 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$27.50 $165.00 for 6 bottles
- Schild Estate Chardonnay 2020 Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$18.33 $220.00 for 12 bottles
Schild Estate Wines hails from the famous Barossa Valley region. The current owner, Ed Schild’s father established a vineyard that Ed took over after his death in 1956. Post that, he toiled hard for years to increase the vineyard’s holdings and needless to say was a much success at that. In 1998, he founded the Schild label and produced just 7 tonnes of wine. However, by 2011 the produce increased to 600 tonnes per vintage. Ed has many awards to his claim for his contribution towards viticulture in Barossa Valley. He and his wife Lorraine have four children and eight grandchildren, all focussed towards Schild Estate Wines. The family makes sure to craft wines that tell stories of each vintage and truly reflect their location and varietal character.