About This Policy
As a community, our customers are very important to us and we place our customers’ privacy above everything else. Our policy on respecting and protecting your privacy is clear and straightforward.
Any personal information you provide will only be used in the context of your Just Wines account.
We will never share your personal information with any third parties without your permission. Unless required by law, we will never share any personal data with any other entity for any purpose.
Our website, gathers your personal information in order to assist us in providing you with better services and experiences. These may include:
- Contact Details
- Credit Account Details
- User Ids
- Services We Provide You
- Records of our communication with you via various media
In addition to these, we require your phone’s ‘Camera Permission’ To be able to use QR CODE Scanner in our mobile app.
How does Just Wines collect personal information?
We get information about you through multiple sources, these include: at the time of registration, while you interact with us online or via the phone, participation in promotional events, surveys, competitions and testimonials etc. We may also, at times, obtain information about you from third-party sources like our partners, our services’ resellers and our service providers etc.
How does Just Wines Use and Disclosure of your personal information?
Just Wines Australia collects, holds, uses and discloses Personal Information about individuals for the following purposes:
- Processing orders and maintaining accurate records about who orders through us;
- Assessing the purpose, if specified, for which orders are made;
- Meeting our legal obligations, such as providing customers with official receipts for their donations;
- Keeping our supporters informed about Just Wines Australia’s activities, campaigns and appeals;
- Keeping our supporters informed about other services, products, campaigns and appeals and offering the opportunity to subscribe to them;
- Conducting surveys carried out by Just Wines Australia or its agents;
- Developing and managing relationships with our employees and contractors and business partners;
- Administration of volunteer work; and
- Compliance with our legal obligations and the Privacy Act
Just Wines Australia may disclose personal information to unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of functions. Examples of such functions include mailing services both postal and email, answering questions about activities and programs, fraud prevention services, data analysis to group demographic attributes of supporters and processing of credit card payments.
On occasion Just Wines Australia may use or disclose your Personal Information for the purposes of direct marketing. You may opt-out from receiving direct marketing communications at any time. If you would like to opt-out from receiving further direct marketing communications from Just Wines Australia, please contact Just Wines Australia at:
Just Wines Australia Pty Ltd
484 Victoria Street
Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Phone: 1300 250 296
Sometimes Just Wines Australia extracts information from our collected records to produce aggregated data. This aggregated data does not identify individuals and therefore does not contain personal information. Just Wines Australia uses the aggregated data for research purposes and may share the data with third parties.
How We Collect Information Using Cookies?
You have the option of disabling cookies in your internet browser. You can opt for that if you wish not to share any of your personal information. However, if you do so, then we might not be able to provide a complete set of personalized services to you.
How do I opt out of marketing and promotional material?
All our customers receive informative as well as promotional mailers from our side to keep them updated on latest happenings at Just Wines. However, if you wish to opt out of our mailers, you will find a link to unsubscribe located in all of our emailers towards the footer.
* If you require any further information regarding the use of this website or the content contained herein, you can contact Just Wines Australia at:
Phone: 1300 250 296