Mount Horrocks Wines
- Mount Horrocks Shiraz 2017 Clare Valley - 12 Bottles$43.44 $40.99Save$491.88 for 12 bottles
- Mount Horrocks Cordon Cut Riesling 2020 Clare Valley 375ml - 12 Bottles$37.00 $444.00 for 12 bottles
- Mount Horrocks Clare Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 - 12 Bottles$43.99 $527.88 for 12 bottles
- Mount Horrocks Nero d’Avola 2016 Clare Valley - 12 Bottles$37.99 $455.88 for 12 bottles
- Mount Horrocks Clare Valley Semillon 2021 - 12 Bottles$31.99 $383.88 for 12 bottles
Mount Horrocks Wines is operated by proprietor/winemaker Stephanie Toole, who restricts production to approximately 4,000 cases per annum to achieve her aims of quality and single vineyard expression. With an emphasis on sustainable natural farming and organic practices, Mount Horrocks Wines has vineyards at three sites totalling 10 hectares in the Clare Valley. Stephanie carefully crafts her wines, which she describes as essentially hand made food wines with an emphasis on structure as well as generous fruit flavours. All grapes are hand-picked, and only the finest French oak is used for those wines spending time in the barrel.