What is the best way to decode someone’s personality traits? Get them a little drunk – they will loosen up and let their guard down after a while. However, there’s another way to go about this too. You can tell a lot about others just by the drink they like ordering the most. To make it simpler for you, we have compiled a list of some of the most famous wine varieties & what each wine tells about one’s personality. Find out what your favourite wine may be saying about you:
- Chardonnay: People who love Chardonnays prefer living in their comfort zones, not necessarily caring much about the opinion of others.
- Rose: This is for people who want to show others that this ain’t just a red-and-white world and that they are different from what’s considered normal! Rose will always be their favourite wine.
- Zinfandel: Those who choose a red Zinfandel are the ones who want the maximum output with minimum effort. Those who choose white Zinfandel are not much fond of wines in general.
- Sauvignon Blanc: People who enjoy Sauv Blanc wines are the ones who love complexity. These people balance smart & savvy extremely quite well!
- Sparkling Wines: People who love sparklings or Champagnes like to “Live Life King Size”.
- Cabernet Franc: People sipping Cab Franc are a bit peculiar. They might not enjoy the taste of the wine, but they will keep drinking it, hoping that the taste will turn better after a while.
- Shiraz: Shiraz drinkers are usually those who like to live a fast-paced life. They want their music to be played loud, their cars driven fast, and their screens filled with bright themes & colours.
- Malbec: People drinking Malbec tend to be a bit childish. They will ignore all your advice & will do only what they wish to.
- Pinot Grigio: This is a low-calorie drink that’s classy even by its looks! This one is for those who want to watch on their weight & blood sugar levels.
- Cabernet Sauvignon: If you are a Cab Sauv lover your motto in life probably is – “No Pain, No Gain”.
- Pinot Noir: Pinot Noir lovers live in the grey area. They have moderate opinions about everything, never reaching towards the extreme ends of the spectrum.
If you can manage it, memorise them all. Go out for a drink with your friends and put your newly-gained wine knowledge to the test. We promise you a fun night where you will learn a lot about the “hidden” inner selves of all your pals, judging by their favourite wine!