- Fat Sparrow Chardonnay 2016 Strathbogie - 12 Bottles$14.00
Per Bottle$168.00 for 12 bottles
- Fowles Are You Game Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir NV Victoria - 6 Bottles$17.99
Per Bottle$107.94 for 6 bottles
- Fowles Wine Ladies Who Shoot Their Lunch Riesling 2016 Victoria - 6 Bottles$28.00
Per Bottle$168.00 for 6 bottles
- Fowles Are You Game Chardonnay 2016 Victoria - 12 BottlesRRP:$20.47 $17.99
Per BottleSave $30$215.88 for 12 bottles
- Fowles Are You Game Pinot Grigio 2016 Victoria - 12 Bottles$17.99
Per Bottle$215.88 for 12 bottles
- Costanzo & Sons Reserve Pinot Noir 2015 Strathbogie Rangers - 12 Bottles$34.00
Per Bottle$408.00 for 12 bottles
Buy Strathbogie Ranges Wines Online
Strathbogie Ranges is a mix of farming country and tracts of forests. The whole region is blessed with distinctive and diverse landscapes, majestic vistas, waterfalls, spectacular rocky outcrops, and ferny glades. This diversity in landscapes of Strathbogie Ranges is clearly reflected in the fresh and aromatic wines from this Central Victorian region. Fruit for these wines is drawn from more than 25 vineyards located across the region.
Strathbogie Ranges’ season is characterised by cold and wet winters, variable spring weather, warm to hot dry summers, and warm clear days of autumns with cool and crisp nights. The region receives a good amount of rainfall occurring between winters and early spring which reaches 320-380 mm. Most of the vineyards in this region possess alluvial/colluvial sands and sandy loams carrying decomposed granite that is rather acidic. Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, and Shiraz are the popular grape varieties that have shown growth over the years in Strathbogie Ranges.