- Finniss River Vineyard Pinot Noir 2018 Currency Creek - 6 Bottles$18.33 $110.00 for 6 bottles
- Temple Bruer Preservative Free Mataro Shiraz Grenache 2020 South Australia - 12 Bottles$21.00 $252.00 for 12 bottles
- Shaw Family Vintners The Josephine Pinot Gris 2021 Adelaide Hills - 12 Bottles$18.33 $220.00 for 12 bottles
- Shaw Family Vintners Cordelia Sauvignon Blanc 2021 Adelaide Hills - 12 Bottles$18.33 $220.00 for 12 bottles
- Currency Creek Estate Ostrich Hill Shiraz 2016 Currency Creek - 6 Bottles$41.17 $247.00 for 6 bottles
Buy Currency Creek Wines Online
A South Australian wine region, Currency Creek was established in 2001 when it got appellation as an AGI (Australian Geographical Indication). As of 2014, the red wine grape varieties account for 75.4% of the total plantings in the region while the white wine varietals comprise the remaining 24.4% of the plantings. Similarly, Shiraz constitutes 34% of the plantings, followed by Cabernet Sauvignon, which accounts for 30.3% vines. Chardonnay plantings rank third at 12.7%, while Merlot makes for 6.4% of the total plantings. The remaining 24.4% of the plantings comprise other grape varieties.
The climate avoids extremely hot or cold temperatures and can be compared to California’s Carneros region.