- Peel Estate Wood Matured Chenin Blanc 2020 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$38.33 $32.50Save$390.00 for 12 bottles
- West Cape Howe Cape to Cape Tempranillo Rose 2021 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$16.45 $197.40 for 12 bottles
- Sandalford Element Shiraz Cabernet 2020 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$15.00 $180.00 for 12 bottles
- Sandalford Element Chardonnay 2018 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$15.00 $180.00 for 12 bottles
- Sandalford Element Classic White 2021 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$15.00 $180.00 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$41.67 $500.00 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Shiraz Cabernet 2019 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$23.99 $287.88 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Chardonnay 2020 Margaret River - 12 Bottles$33.33 $400.00 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Verdelho 2020 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$22.99 $275.88 for 12 bottles
- Houghton Stripe Sweet Classic Late Picked Verdelho Western Australia - 6 Bottles$15.00 $90.00 for 6 bottles
- Houghton Striped Sparkling Classic Cuvee Brut Swan Valley - 6 Bottles$13.00 $78.00 for 6 bottles
- Barking Owl Western Australia Shiraz 2012 - 6 Bottles$17.95$107.70 for 6 bottles
Buy Greater Perth Wines Online
Located on the outskirts of Perth, Greater Perth wine zone has some of the oldest vineyards and wineries of Western Australia. Based along the Swan River, Greater Perth covers the City of Mandurah and the Pinjarra Level 2 Statistical Area of the Shire of Murray. The Greater Perth zone consists of three wine regions - Peel, Perth Hills and Swan District.
The Peel wine region has several excellent cellar doors with vineyards established in the 1930s. The region excels in Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Merlot, Semillon, Shiraz and Verdelho grape varieties. The Perth Hills wine region constitutes five major valleys - Mundaring, Bickley, Carmel, Bindoon and Chittering. Blessed with three rivers - the Avon, Helena and Swan, Perth Hills produces a wide range of wines, with Shiraz and Viognier as the key wines of the region. The Swan District wine region covers a large northern area of Perth, and has flat plains that are good at producing fine wines like Chenin Blanc and Verdelho. Scroll down to explore the Greater Perth wines sourced from wineries based across its three wine regions.