- Handpicked Versions Shiraz 2017 Adelaide Plains - 12 Bottles$15.99 $191.88 for 12 bottles
- Handpicked Versions Pinot Gris 2016 Adelaide Plains - 12 Bottles$15.99 $191.88 for 12 bottles
- Longhop Adelaide Plains Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - 12 bottles$18.24 $218.85 for 12 bottles
- Longhop Adelaide Plains Old Vine Grenache 2021- 12 bottles$18.24 $218.85 for 12 bottles
- Shaw + Smith Sauvignon Blanc 2021 Adelaide Hills 375ml - 12 Bottles$18.00 $216.00 for 12 bottles
- Neverland South Australia Merlot 2017 - 12 Bottles$25.00 $6.49Save$77.88 for 12 bottles
Buy Adelaide Plains Wines Online
Located in South Australia, Adelaide Plains wine region is a part of the Mount Lofty Ranges wine zone. Having a dry yet maritime climate, the Adelaide Plains region is hot and arid and often records a low annual rainfall. Its climate is ideal for easily ripening grapes in large numbers.
The red-brown loamy sands make an omnipresence in the region, with alkaline sub-soils and limestone at deeper levels. These excellent viticultural soils provide high yields of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Colombard and Shiraz grapes, which also are the main grape varieties grown in the region. Adelaide Plains also produces Italian grape varieties such as Pinot Grigio, Sangiovese and Moscato.