Wines of Angullong Winery
Angullong has a strong pastoral heritage. The Crossing family acquired the Angullong property in 1950 and has continued to run the property as a successful sheep and cattle station. A portion of the property (540 acres) was planted to vineyards in 1998, 1999 and 2000. The remaining 4,000 acres of well watered and sheltered grazing country is used for the Crossing family’s commercial Angus cattle and fodder cropping enterprises (Angullong Pastoral Co).The Angullong wine label was created in 2003.