- Kingston Echelon Petit Verdot 2012 Riverland - 12 Bottles$29.00 $25.00Save$300.00 for 12 bottles
- Unico Zelo Halcyon Days Riverland Nero d'Avola 2021 - 12 Bottles$28.67 $344.00 for 12 bottles
- Geoff Merrill Charley Rose 2021 Riverland - 12 Bottles$24.17 $290.00 for 12 bottles
- Zilzie Selection 23 Pinot Noir 2020 Riverland - 12 Bottles$11.00 $132.00 for 12 bottles
- Banrock Station Cabernet Merlot Riverland 1L - 6 Bottles$10.99 $65.94 for 6 bottles
- Banrock Station Riverland Crimson Cabernet 2021 1L - 6 Bottles$10.99 $65.94 for 6 bottles
- Sundays Block Cabernet Riverland Shiraz 2019 - 12 Bottles$30.00 $6.49Save$77.88 for 12 bottles
- Zilzie Selection 23 Riverland Pinot Noir 2019 - 12 Bottles$20.00$240.00 for 12 bottles
- Kahlon Estate Longtail Riverland Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 - 12 Bottles$6.99$83.88 for 12 bottles
- Kahlon Estate Longtail Riverland Shiraz 2015 - 12 Bottles$6.99$83.88 for 12 bottles
Buy Red Wine Online in Australia
If one is asked of Australia’s greatest assets, red grapes would definitely be one of the choices for an answer. After all, a world without Australian Shiraz is difficult to imagine, especially for wine lovers. Along with some brilliant red grape varieties, Australia also houses some of the best red winemaking estates located in famous wine regions like Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Margaret River, Hunter Valley and the Freycinet Peninsula. Each region comes up with interesting varieties that are meticulously worked on to craft rich and full flavoured wines. From warm temperatures’ robust red wines to cool climates’ lighter delights, Australia hosts them all.
Types of Red Wine we Offer
You can experience the joy of drinking as well as serving these great red wines to your family, friends and work colleagues when you buy red wine online from us. Let them taste the best Australian wines we have to offer. At Just Wines, you can choose from spicy Shiraz red wine, flavoured and full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon, smooth and silky Pinot Noir and other red wine varieties such as Grenache, Malbec, Zinfandel, Nebbiolo, Petit Verdot, Merlot, Tempranillo and Mourvedre. Bold red wine types like Shiraz and Cabernet are best paired with dishes like slow-roast lamb, beef fillets and Coq au vin with plump prunes. Lighter reds like Pinot Noir can go well with dishes like lamb skewers on the grill, goat's cheese & cranberry tartlets and seared steak with rocket salad.
Popular Australian Red Wine Brands
All our red wines for sale are handcrafted and manufactured from Australia's best wineries without mass produced and overpriced labels. We offer excellent quality wines at most reasonable prices. Our range of red wines caters to all sorts of requirements and budgets. Just Wines carries over 100 labels of Australian red wines varieties, proudly crafted with passion. They can be served right away or cellared and consumed on a very special day. Crafted by highly-rated red wine brands, some must-try delights would include Pepperjack Shiraz, Peter Lehmann Art 'N' Soul Cabernet Sauvignon, Printhie Mountain Range Cabernet Sauvignon, Cumulus Shiraz, Larry Cherubino Laissez Faire Syrah, Mitolo Angela Shiraz, McWilliams Inheritance Shiraz and Black Cottage Pinot Noir.