- Cannibal Creek Gippsland Vin de Liqueur 2018 - 12 Bottles$45.00 $540.00 for 12 bottles
- Cannibal Creek Cabernet Merlot 2015 Gippsland - 12 Bottles$34.17 $410.00 for 12 bottles
- Cannibal Creek Gippsland Pinot Noir 2019 - 12 Bottles$45.00 $540.00 for 12 bottles
- Cannibal Creek Gippsland Chardonnay 2019 - 12 Bottles$38.00 $456.00 for 12 bottles
- Cannibal Creek Gippsland Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2017 - 12 Bottles$38.00 $456.00 for 12 bottles
- Cannibal Creek Gippsland Sparkling Blanc de Blancs 2018 - 12 Bottles$45.00 $540.00 for 12 bottles
Buy Gippsland Wines Online
With a wine producing history which dates back to the 19th century, Gippsland Zone is home to several family-owned vineyards and wineries located along spectacular coastlines and picturesque rolling hills. The zone stretches along the coast from New South Wales and Victorian border to Wonthaggi located just below Melbourne, to the edge of the Great Dividing Range in the west. The large area of this region gives birth to complex weather patterns and unexpected rainfalls that may go way up to 530mm in the growing season. The climate is highly influenced by the high and low pressure systems which sweep across the south of the continent from west to east. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Pinot Noir are the top grape varieties grown in Gippsland with Chardonnay showing a huge success across the region.