- Peel Estate Wood Matured Chenin Blanc 2020 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$38.33 $32.50Save$390.00 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$41.67 $500.00 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Shiraz Cabernet 2019 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$23.99 $287.88 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Chardonnay 2020 Margaret River - 12 Bottles$33.33 $400.00 for 12 bottles
- Peel Estate Verdelho 2020 Western Australia - 12 Bottles$22.99 $275.88 for 12 bottles
Buy Peel Wines Online
Peel wine region is surrounded by Perth Hills and Swan District on its north and Geographe to the south. The region is located in Western Australia and serves as a part of the Greater Perth wine zone. Though first vines of this region were planted in 1857, the significant commercial developments took place around here in the 1970s. The first commercial vineyard with Shiraz plantings was established by Will Narin in 1974 at the Peel Estate. The Peel region is also home to some of premium local produce providers of Western Australia. Though Shiraz is the flagship variety of Peel, the region has also shown growth in Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Chenin Blanc wine grape varieties. This coastal wine region observes a Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. The region is blessed with very old granite and gravel soils on its eastern extension and the limestone sands and fluvial sediments at the coastal area.