- d'Arenberg Originals The Hermit Crab Viognier Marsanne 2021 McLaren Vale - 12 Bottles$19.58 $235.00 for 12 bottles
- Berton Vineyards Metal Viognier 2021 SEA - 12 Bottles$12.59 $151.09 for 12 bottles
- Giggling Goose Viognier 2016 Limestone Coast - 6 Bottles$19.67 $118.00 for 6 bottles
- Giggling Goose Viognier 2016 Limestone Coast - 12 Bottles$18.00 $14.40Save$172.80 for 12 bottles
- Turkey Flat Butchers Block Barossa Valley White 2014 - 6 Bottles$18.99$113.94 for 6 bottles
- Watershed Senses Margaret River Viognier 2010 - 6 Bottles$19.99$119.94 for 6 bottles
Buy Viognier Wine Online
Typically known for its stone fruit flavours, Viognier wines are also associated with herbal aromas of thyme, lavender, chamomile and subtle pine. Quite unusual for a white wine, this varietal is often aged and produced as a sweet wine, that softens its otherwise overpowering herbal profile. Said to have originated in the Rhône Valley region of France, Viognier wines are now widely produced around the world, especially in countries like Australia (The third largest producer after France and the US) where it has emerged as a niche variety. Usually fermented in barrels, Viognier wine producing brands may choose to carry out the fermentation in oak barrels in order to attain a richer expression of characteristics.
Explore our premium range and buy your favourite Viognier wine at reasonable prices! You may relish it with spicy mango and cashew nut salad, or glazed apricot tart—a must-try combination you definitely would not want to miss upon!