Cool Woods Wines
- Cool Woods Sparkling Brut NV Barossa Valley - 12 Bottles$16.67 $13.60Save$163.20 for 12 bottles
- Cool Woods Chardonnay 2021 Eden Valley - 12 Bottles$16.67 $14.00Save$168.00 for 12 bottles
- Cool Woods Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 Barossa Valley - 6 Bottles$14.00 $84.00 for 6 bottles
- Cool Woods Pinot Gris 2019 Eden Valley - 12 Bottles$15.00 $13.50Save$162.00 for 12 bottles
- Cool Woods Sauvignon Blanc 2020 Eden Valley - 12 Bottles$13.50 $162.00 for 12 bottles
Cool Woods range of wines is produced by Thorn-Clarke winery in the Barossa, South Australia. The name Cool Woods was inspired by the rolling hills and scattered ‘big gums’ at our Angaston vineyard. These hills were once heavily forested with eucalypt, settlement of the region in the mid-1800’s resulted in the clearing of large grazing properties by the early settlers – today some of the gums still standing on our property are over 200 years old. Cool Woods wines are produced with fruit from this Eden Valley vineyard, along with grapes sourced from other South Australian winemaking regions.