Fox Creek Wines
- Fox Creek Vixen Sparkling Shiraz Cabernet NV McLaren Vale - 6 Bottles$27.50 $24.24Save$145.45 for 6 bottles
- Fox Creek Arctic Fox Grand Cuvée NV McLaren Vale - 6 Bottles$27.00 $24.24Save$145.45 for 6 bottles
- Fox Creek Reserve Shiraz 2016 McLaren Vale - 6 Bottles$76.00 $456.00 for 6 bottles
- Fox Creek Family McLaren Vale Chardonnay 2021 - 6 Bottles$19.17 $115.00 for 6 bottles
- Fox Creek Custodians Postmaster GSM 2017 McLaren Vale - 6 Bottles$25.00 $150.00 for 6 bottles
The Fox Creek story began when a small group of doctors and their wives decided to pursue a lifelong passion – creating wine from bare earth and the sunshine. The earth was found at McLaren Vale, one of South Australia’s premier wine regions, globally renowned for its Shiraz. The sunshine was free. Between them and their families, Fox Creek Wines was born and what a success their venture has been! When Jim and Helen Watts bought the 32 hectares Fox Creek Vineyard property in 1984, they were advised against planting vines in the black clay soils that had previously been used for growing barley. Undeterred by the sceptics, they nurtured the young vines which bore fruit – exceptionally high-quality fruit – and lovingly converted it into supreme quality wine.