Terra Sancta Wines
- Terra Sancta Mysterious Diggings Pinot Gris 2019 Bannockburn - 12 Bottles$25.00 $23.99Save$287.88 for 12 bottles
- Terra Sancta Single Block Shingle Beach Pinot Noir 2018 Bannockburn - 12 Bottles$47.00 $564.00 for 12 bottles
- Terra Sancta Estate Pinot Noir 2019 Bannockburn - 12 Bottles$34.00 $408.00 for 12 bottles
- Terra Sancta Estate Pinot Noir Rose 2019 Bannockburn - 12 Bottles$28.00 $336.00 for 12 bottles
- Terra Sancta Mysterious Diggings Pinot Noir 2019 Bannockburn - 12 Bottles$25.00 $300.00 for 12 bottles
- Terra Sancta Single Block Slapjack Pinot Noir 2014 Bannockburn - 6 Bottles$67.00 $402.00 for 6 bottles
Terra Sancta means sacred earth or special place. We are crafting wine in one of the most privileged parts of the world, Bannockburn, Central Otago, New Zealand. Terra Sancta is an 100 per cent Bannockburn producer with our four vineyards, our winery and our team all located in this unique, beautiful part of the world. Mark and Sarah, the co-founders, together with our winemaking and viticulture team lead by Jody Pagey and Len Ibbotson have a focus on not just making thrilling and memorable wines, but on providing people with great experiences. We feel privileged to share our wines and vineyards with anyone with a love for or interest in wine, whether a Master of Wine, or someone who is curious and has never been to a vineyard before.