Dry Rose Wines
- Tahbilk Estate Grenache Mourvedre Rosé 2021 Nagambie Lakes - 12 Bottles$21.67 $20.00Save$240.00 for 12 bottles
- Geoff Merrill Charley Rose 2021 Riverland - 12 Bottles$24.17 $290.00 for 12 bottles
- Tatachilla White Admiral McLaren Vale Rose 2021 - 6 Bottles$14.17 $85.00 for 6 bottles
- Serafino Goose Island Rose 2020 McLaren Vale - 12 Bottles$20.67 $248.00 for 12 bottles
- Tyrrells Beside Broke Road Rose 2020 Margaret River - 6 Bottles$20.00 $120.00 for 6 bottles
- Rutherglen Estates Rutherglen Rose Grenache 2019 - 6 Bottles$16.00 $96.00 for 6 bottles
- Bird Dog Sparkling Rose NV Granite Belt - 6 Bottles$16.99 $101.94 for 6 bottles
- Hersey Vineyard Sparkling Rose NV Adelaide Hills - 6 Bottles$25.00 $150.00 for 6 bottles
Perfect for summers, rosé wines are light and easy-drinking drops produced using red grapes. While the red wines attain a darker colour, rosé, as the name suggests, have a salmon-pinkish colour. The colour of any wine essentially comes from grape skin and for rosé wines, the grapes are allowed on skin for a short period of time only. It’s not just this, but the beauty is crafted in various styles which may include frizzante, sparkling, sweet and dry rosé wine.
Here we have for you a range of dry rosé wines. Commonly produced in Spain and Italy, these are now widely crafted in some famous regions of Australia too, like Margaret River, Rutherglen… Pick your fav from our website and enjoy with friends and family.