- Woodstock Little Miss Collett Moscato 2018 Mclaren Vale 500ml - 12 Bottles$20.00 $16.00Save$192.00 for 12 bottles
- Forest Hill Vineyard Estate Gewurztraminer 2022 Great Southern - 12 Bottles$25.00 $24.08Save$289.00 for 12 bottles
- Lawsons Dry Hill Gewürztraminer 2018 Marlborough - 12 Bottles$25.00 $300.00 for 12 bottles
- Sinapius Single Vineyard Close Planted Gewürztraminer 2018 Tasmania - 12 Bottles$38.00 $456.00 for 12 bottles
- Harewood Estate Flux IV Great Southern Gewürztraminer 2017 - 12 Bottles$26.00 $312.00 for 12 bottles
- Ros Ritchie Gewurztraminer 2017 Victoria - 12 Bottles$25.00 $300.00 for 12 bottles
- Topper's Mountain Gewurztraminer 2015 New England - 6 Bottles$35.00 $210.00 for 6 bottles
- Colmar Estate Gewurztraminer 2016 Orange - 12 Bottles$28.60 $343.20 for 12 bottles
- Pipers Brook Vineyard Gewürztraminer 2021 Pipers River - 6 Bottles$31.25 $187.50 for 6 bottles
- Skillogalee Gewurztraminer 2020 Clare Valley - 12 Bottles$25.83 $310.00 for 12 bottles
- Yealands Estate Single Vineyard Gewürztraminer 2018 Marlborough - 6 Bottles$23.49 $140.94 for 6 bottles
- Delatite Gewurztraminer Dead Man’s Hill 2020 Victoria - 12 Bottles$24.58 $295.00 for 12 bottles
- Shadowfax Macedon Ranges Gewurztraminer 2020 - 6 Bottles$27.00 $162.00 for 6 bottles
- Logan Weemala Gewurztraminer 2019 Orange - 12 Bottles$20.83 $17.00Save$204.00 for 12 bottles
- The Little Wine Company Gerwurztraminer 2017 Goulburn Valley - 12 Bottles$21.50 $258.00 for 12 bottles
- Flowstone Gewurztraminer 2017 Margaret River - 12 Bottles$30.00 $360.00 for 12 bottles
- De Bortoli Family Selection Riverina Traminer Riesling 2014 - 12 Bottles$9.92$119.00 for 12 bottles
Buy Gewurztraminer Wine Online
Gewurztraminer is a white wine grape that is known for producing some of the most aromatic wines in the whole world. The Gewurztraminer variety has an attractive pink coloured skin, with perfumed aromas and intense and spicy flavour characteristics. A mutation of the Traminer family of grapes, Gewurztraminer is considered to be a spiced up version of the Traminer grape variety, with its name literally translating to ‘spiced Traminer’. It is famous in some areas by its alternate names, Roter Traminer or Savagnin Rose.
The most notable Gewurztraminer wines are generally produced in the Pfalz region of Alsace, with the grapes growing in the reputed Grand Cru vineyards. This region possesses rich and nutritious clay soils, which allow for the production of dry and full-bodied Gewurztraminer wines. Although Alsace is usually regarded as the spiritual home of the Gewurztraminer variety, it is not its ancestral home and doesn’t even account for more than one-fifth of the region’s vineyards.
Gewurztraminer wines generally vary in shades of yellow, with light green tinges noticeable throughout the wine. These wines can have a pale yellow colour, or even be bright yellow hued, depending on the style in which the wine has been created. The luscious and elegant nose exhibits remarkable fragrances of rose petal, lychee, Turkish delight, perfume and juicy fruits. The intense and structured palate has a strong texture and low acidity and is filled with stone fruit flavours of peach, apricot and mango, coupled with notes of spicy characters like cinnamon and ginger. Gewurztraminer wines are an absolute delight when consumed with dishes like pannacotta, crayfish laksa and stir-fried pork served with pickled plum.
The Gewürztraminer variety is a beloved grape in many regions now. It is being cultivated in New Zealand, Italy, Hungary, Australia and Germany and a few other small wine regions. These areas produce some of the most celebrated white wines which reflect the true nature and characteristics of the Gewürztraminer variety.
Do not wait. Visit Just Wines today to get great deals and discounts on Gewürztraminer wines online.