- Heartland Spice Trader Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Langhorne Creek - 12 Bottles$18.33 $17.08Save$205.00 for 12 bottles
- Heartland Directors Cut Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2019 - 6 Bottles$35.83 $34.48Save$206.88 for 6 bottles
- Heartland Sposa E Sposa 2021 Langhorne Creek - 6 Bottles$22.00 $132.00 for 6 bottles
- Heartland Spice Trader Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2019 - 12 Bottles$17.08 $205.00 for 12 bottles
- Heartland Foreign Correspondent 2018 Langhorne Creek - 6 Bottles$25.00 $150.00 for 6 bottles
- Heartland Director's Cut Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Langhorne Creek - 6 Bottles$52.00 $312.00 for 6 bottles
- Heartland Spice Trader Shiraz Cabernet 2017 Langhorne Creek - 12 Bottles$17.00 $204.00 for 12 bottles
Heartland Wines is situated at a very convenient location – a serene place between grapevines that provides a magnificent view of the nearby gum trees. The founders Scott Collett, Ben Glaetzer and Grant Tilbrook established Heartland with the idea in mind that they wanted to provide customers with the best possible Australian wines that have a great texture and balance. Scott had been running a successful business in Woodstock Wine Estate and Grant had been an important part of its success. Thus, they decided to work together as partners to fulfil their shared dreams and pursue their passion. Grant soon realized Ben’s potential for winemaking and together they formulated a plan to craft a wide range of elegant and flavoursome wines. A shining example of these wines can be found in Langhorne Creek, which has always been the chief fruit source for the winery ever since its establishment.