Save Our Souls Wines
- Save Our Souls Pinot Noir 2019 Mornington Peninsula - 12 BottlesRRP:$25.99 $23.99
Per BottleSave $24$287.88 for 12 bottles
- Save Our Souls Rose 2018 Mornington Peninsula - 12 BottlesRRP:$23.33 $21.99
Per BottleSave $16$263.88 for 12 bottles
- Save Our Souls Sagrantino 2016 Murray Darling - 12 Bottles$25.99
Per Bottle$311.88 for 12 bottles
- Save Our Souls Sangiovese 2019 Mornington Peninsula - 12 Bottles$22.00
Per Bottle$264.00 for 12 bottles
- Save Our Souls Chardonnay 2018 Mornington Peninsula - 12 Bottles$22.99
Per Bottle$275.88 for 12 bottles
- Save Our Souls Skin on Skin Chardonnay 2016 Mornington Peninsula - 6 Bottles$30.00
Per Bottle$180.00 for 6 bottles
Many years ago when Jason Searle was helping out at Bass Phillip he came across Bill Downie. Bill and Jason realised that they shared some common ideals for wine. A friendship was then forged during viticulture studies , a passion for wine with definition of place and interest was often the bonding agent.
After vintage in Italy Jason returned to keep working on a part-time basis in vineyards while Bill's star was on the rise making a name for himself as one of Australia's brightest young winemakers. Firstly at De Bortoli and then creating the William Downie wines, all this whilst spending the majority of the year in Burgundy.
As Jason began to put some ideas in place to start making wine, Bill, now back in Australia, put forward the idea of making them together. Save Our Souls was born. The intention was to make affordable wine that was removed from the shadows of typical ‘New World' wine making practices.