The Little Wine Company Wines
- The Little Wine Company Little Gem Shiraz 2016 Hunter Valley - 12 Bottles$41.88 $502.56 for 12 bottles
- The Little Wine Company Tempranillo 2019 Hunter Valley - 12 Bottles$25.99 $311.88 for 12 bottles
- The Little Wine Company Vermentino 2017 Hunter Valley - 12 Bottles$23.00 $276.00 for 12 bottles
- The Little Wine Company Pinot Gris 2021 Goulburn Valley - 12 Bottles$23.00 $276.00 for 12 bottles
- The Little Wine Company Gerwurztraminer 2017 Goulburn Valley - 12 Bottles$21.50 $258.00 for 12 bottles
Ian and Suzanne, the dynamic winemaking duo behind the wines, wholly own the Little Wine Company. Between them they have more than 50 years of winemaking experience. Ian began his career as a brewer in Sydney after completing a degree in Biochemistry. He caught the passion for winemaking after a two-year spell at Reynella Winery in McLaren Vale, South Australia. 1984 was the first vintage and since then Ian's wines have amassed more than 30 trophies and hundreds of medals. Suzanne joined the family winery in 1999 to take on the expanding winemaking role. Prior to joining founding The Little Wine Company, Suzanne was Senior Winemaker at Rosemount Estate where she was responsible for the Reserve range of wines.