Wooing Tree Wines
- Woodlands Cabernet Merlot Malbec 2017 Margaret River - 12 Bottles$65.00 $63.00Save$756.00 for 12 bottles
- Wooing Tree Pinot Noir 2018 Central Otago - 12 Bottles$56.00 $672.00 for 12 bottles
- Wooing Tree Beetle Juice Pinot Noir 2019 Central Otago - 12 Bottles$39.99 $479.88 for 12 bottles
- Wooing Tree Blondie 2020 Central Otago - 12 Bottles$40.00 $35.48Save$425.70 for 12 bottles
- Wooing Tree Sandstorm Reserve Pinot Noir 2016 Central Otago - 6 Bottles$130.00 $780.00 for 6 bottles
Wooing Tree is a family owned wine estate located in Central Otago region of New Zealand. The area has a different climate from the rest of New Zealand. In contrast to maritime climate in other locations, Central Otago has a semi continental climate. The owners of Wooing Tree, Stephen and Thea Farquharson and Stephen's sister and brother-in-law, Jane and Geoff Bews bought this land in 2002 and with the help of viticulturalist Robin Dicey set up the vineyard. At first around 44,000 vines were planted giving way to more and more with each vintage. Today, this estate produces some world class wines that are delicious alone as well as with a variety of cuisines.